This ergonomic computer stands on wheels and facilitates medical data access, analysis, and communication in medical facilities such as hospitals. This equipment is ideal for real-time telemedicine applications where it provides convenience to patients and health professionals because it can be moved with ease to any room location. It is very reliable and can be immediately deployed at any time.
The ergonomic computer stand on wheels is equipped with: a VESA monitor display mounting bracket, keyboard and mouse tray, printer tray, universal adjustable CPU holder, heavy-duty twin casters, file folder shelf, and sturdy anti-rust coated metal frame.
- Unit height is 62 inch from the floor to the top of the mounting pole.
- VESA 75/100 compliant monitor mounts support flat screens weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Retractable keyboard tray complete with left or right sliding mouse tray.
- Mouse holder installed under keyboard tray.
- Convenient utility shelf is 18 inch W x 18 inch D.
- Adjustable CPU holder to securely mount most models.
- Additional Shelf 14 inch W x 12 inch D for UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
- File/Cassette holder attached to unit.
- Built-in wire management in center mounting post.
- 24 inch x 24 inch footprint.
- Four, 4 inch casters (the front two are locking).